Sunday, November 1, 2015

From Adolescence to Motherhood

When you move to a new stage in life, you sometimes forget to look back. That is exactly what explains my absence from my blog. 2008 was when I penned my last blog on this site. As I graduated and moved on to the corporate world, I wrote website content, advertisement articles, brochures and flyers. I wrote so much for work, I forgot to write for myself. From corporate world I moved on to the REAL world. Marriage and Motherhood is such a beautiful experience. It is also one of those experiences where you wish that days were longer because you always have so much to do and so little time. So finally here I am. As my 2 year old son makes little balls out of Play dough, I finally sit to re-visit this blog.

My little boy has had an overwhelming effect on my life. He controls and willingly becomes a part of every moment of my life. As a child, I could not imagine my life without my parents. As a teen my life was my siblings. Adolescence came with love that encompassed my whole life until my son was born. As I held him in my arms, I knew it right there that from that moment on, no one would ever be as important as him. 

No comments: